How is it the end of February already?! This month has just absolutely flown by, I can’t quite believe it. The month that started off with snow, has ended with a bit of a heatwave and I’ve complete given up trying to find something to wear these days! I thought it would be quite nice to start a little series of monthly roundup posts. Things I have been up to, pictures I have taken and fun little bits. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t really have an exciting life at all – hello pyjama’s and hot chocolate straight from work, so I very rarely do anything in the month. I thought it might be nice to show a selection of my favourite photos and share things I have achieved throughout the month though, even if it is just something to look back on.
- It finally happened! It snowed! It didn’t last long but I did enjoy the day of white stuff that I managed to get. I do prefer it when it snows on my day off instead though, as my little Mini has no chance of ploughing through the snow.
- I finally changed my hair colour too and went back to my purple roots. Complete accident as I needed something to cover the grey/yellow/pink disaster that I seem to have created, but I’m kinda feeling it again.
- Misty is getting so big now! Her and Meowth are totally BFF’s and I love the fact that she follows Meowthie everywhere. You can almost see the annoyance on Meowth’s face, but when Misty went to the vet for a few hours Meowth was completely lost without her.
- I created this little Clefairy on Procreate and it’s a bit different from my usual style that I seem to have been doing, but I kinda love it a little. Clefairy is one of the cutest Pokémon ever!
- Me and Lewis went for a lovely walk along the canal near us too. We definitely weren’t going to let this heatwave pass us by without a little adventure.
February was a bit of a quiet month, towards the end I managed to catch up with friends I hadn’t seen for ages which was lovely. It’s crazy how quick time passes, sometimes you forget to actually set a date to meet someone and before you know it months have passed by. I need to get better at this, maybe this can be a goal for March! ❤