Five Little Things #7

20th February 2019

Five Little Things #7

20th February 2019

five little things #7 belle dorbz

February is absolutely whizzing past isn’t it? I swear it happens every year, January drags and the February flies. I can’t believe we are going into March next week. I should probably be used to it by now, but I can guarantee I will be saying the same next year too. As I have been feeling a little under the weather lately, I thought it would be a nice time to remind myself of the things that have been making me happy.

Here are my Five Little Things…

1 – Instagram – Like most people, I have a bit of a love hate relationship going on with Instagram. On one hand I reallllly don’t understand why they won’t make the feed chronological again when 99% of people want it. I just don’t get it! But on the other, I still love to scroll through the app. I can’t help it, deep down I still love Insta and it annoys me. Lately I have been enjoying it a lot more again though, I’ve enjoyed creating content and just trying not to think of numbers as hard as that is!

2 – Hair Changes – My hair has changed and this has cheered me up as it really wasn’t looking great. As much as I wanted to keep it grey, it is such a hard colour for me to achieve, so I have opted for purple again, whoop! The purple dye seems to have taken quite well too which makes a change, so it will be nice to see how this one fades out.

five little things beetlejuice funko pop

3 – Crochet – I find crocheting super relaxing and have started yet another blanket. My aim is to try and make a square each evening and piece them all together. I’m not holding out much hope though, as I know what I am like when it comes to finishing these crochet projects lol.

4 – Snuggly Nights – Since moving around the sofas, our living room seems so much cosier. It’s surprising how much difference a little furniture switcheroo can make. Me and Lewis have decided to have at least 1 movie night a week and they are so much snugglier with the furniture this way, I am LOVING cosy evenings in!

5 – Buying things from Wish – I recently made my first purchase from Wish and I am obsessed. Every Saturday me and my niece flick through to see what bargains we can find. As she got a new phone for Christmas, purchases are usually in the shape of a new phone case. I’ve lost count at how many she has now aha! Everything we have ordered so far seems spot on too, although I must admit we have only been spending £1 at a time…

These are the things that have been making me happy lately, what has been making you smile? ❤

• Sarah 28th February 2019 at 6:41 pm

This month I’ve been smiling because the sun has finally come back!

• Miss Chloe 6th March 2019 at 4:40 pm

This month I’m all about woolly jumpers 🙂

• Coralle 6th March 2019 at 6:08 pm

This is a nice post! I love scrolling through Wish.

Coralle x

• Lucie Fox 21st March 2019 at 5:23 pm

I love this post! So nice to stop and think about the little things that make you happy X

• Nyxie 9th April 2019 at 10:25 am

This is a lovely post 🙂 It’s amazing what a hair change can do for the self-esteem! I have red dye in the house that I need to put into my own but I just don’t have the motivation!

Also wish is my guilty pleasure!

I hope you have a great day 😀

• Liv 27th April 2019 at 12:00 am

I love this positivity! Also, it’s so cool to hear that you’ve had a good Wish experience! I always go on the website but have been too nervous to buy anything!

-Liv | https://andlivloves.com/