Monthly Wishlist • September

17th September 2018

Monthly Wishlist • September

17th September 2018

monthly wishlist september

I always find September a funny old month. It’s the transition between Summer and Autumn that throws me off, I never really know how to dress and I always seem to finish the day wearing completely the wrong type of clothing for the weather that the day started with. It’s not all bad though, I do prefer the colder evenings and September is the start of my hot chocolate binge season.

A new month does mean a new wishlist too and mine is filled to the brim with Geeky items this month…

Snowman Jack / Pop in a Box – I am LOVING the new Nightmare before Christmas Funko Pop’s that have been announced. I feel like I really need to hunt them all down, especially this Snowman Jack skellington.

MAC Dazzleshadow Liquid Eyeshadow – These Dazzleshadow liquid eyeshadows look beautiful. I think they would be perfect for this time of year, especially with the Festive season coming up. You know me, any excuse for a bit of glitter!

Chewbacca Coin Purse / Loungefly – How cute is this little coin purse?! I would pay for everything in coins if it meant pulling this out all of the time!

Wolf Necklace / Little Moose – I love the simplicity of this necklace. It is super pretty and I love his little crystal eyes. This would look perfect over a simple little knit jumper or cardi.

Jack Skellington Blouse / EMP – It really is the time of year where I fall in love with all of the Nightmare before Christmas merch again. This blouse is no different. IT IS BEAUTIFUL.

Cactuar Plush / Amazon – I saw this plush in the background of a Youtube video Lewis was watching and now I want it! I don’t play Final Fantasy, but this plush is making me want to.

Pusheen Mug / Truffle Shuffle – My Pusheen mug has started peeling, which I think is probably a sign that I have way too much tea! But I obviously need a new one now and a mermaid version is a perfect fit.

I hope you are all having a lovely September. I can’t believe it’s only 3 months until Christmas, time seems to be whizzing by this year, before we know it, it will be Advent Calendar time! ❤

• Cate 17th September 2018 at 8:18 am

love the Pusheen mug it’s so cute and the wolf necklace is so beautiful to xoxo

• Emily 17th September 2018 at 9:02 pm

Aren’t they?! I feel I need them both!

• Indya | The Small Adventurer 17th September 2018 at 9:57 am

I don’t even know what Final Fantasy is, but that cactus is too cute! I’m such a sucker for plush toys.

• Emily 17th September 2018 at 9:02 pm

Haha me too! I saw it and was like yep I need that!

• Ellie 17th September 2018 at 1:39 pm

Loveeeee that pusheen mug it’s so cute!

• Emily 17th September 2018 at 9:03 pm

isn’t it?! I NEED.

• Lyd 17th September 2018 at 2:20 pm

The MAC eyeshadow looks absolutely stunning, I want to cover my whole face with it! The shirt is just perfect for October time.

Lyd- whatlyddid.com

• Emily 17th September 2018 at 9:03 pm

Haha me too! We could be glitter buddies! 😀

• Krysania 17th September 2018 at 3:13 pm

This September has been brutal so far. Pumpkin everywhere, but with the temperatures of July and August.
    I love the Pusheen mug! It would go great with my Pusheen tea infuser.

• Emily 17th September 2018 at 9:04 pm

Tell me about it, it’s just soooo warm still! Ooo a Pusheen Tea infuser sounds amazing 🙂

• Nat 17th September 2018 at 10:37 pm

Aww that Pusheen mug is adorable! 😀

• Emily 18th September 2018 at 10:34 pm

Ahh isn’t it! I NEED!

• Kate 30th September 2018 at 11:53 am

I’m the same with deciding on what clothing to wear during September too, I end up wearing the wrong thing for the weather as well haha!nIt always either looks deceivingly warm and sunny first thing on a morning and then freezing or raining the rest of the day or vice versa haha!
    I love these picks on your wishlist, that wolf necklace especially is so pretty! The crystal eyes look amazing! <3 xx