Five Little Things

22nd April 2018

Five Little Things

22nd April 2018

poison ivy mystery mini

I think I am going to give up saying that my blogging schedule is back, every time I seem to say this, something happens and I end up not blogging. This time I have been stopped by Sinusitis. I should know that as soon as the sun comes out I normally get ill, so I don’t know why I didn’t expect it this time. Unfortunately, this has scuppered all of my plans for any makeup posts as I am currently looking like Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer. So you may have to put up with a few rambly posts instead!

While I have been sat feeling sorry for myself, I started to think of things that have made me happy lately. I really enjoyed doing my last five little things post, so thought I would share another..

1 – Rupaul’s Drag Race – I am hooked. A little late to the party as usual, but I am trying to binge watch for my life before Netflix takes them away at the end of April. I don’t think I have ever fallen in love with a programme so much, so quickly.

2 – Sunshine – More of this please?! This sunnier and warmer weather has brightened my mood right up.

little things geek makeup

3 – Catching Snorlax on Pokémon Go – BLOODY FINALLY! I have been on the hunt for a Snorlax ever since I downloaded the game and I had pretty much given up on all hopes of getting one. But then, I loaded up the game on the off chance and he showed up on the map. I don’t think I have ever arrived so quickly at a Pokéstop in my life and THEN HE WAS MINE, FIRST THROW AND EVERYTHING…WHOOP!

4 – Jaffa Cakes – I have rediscovered my love for Jaffa Cakes since being ill. Lewis brought me a box home and they were demolished in seconds. I do think they have got slightly smaller though, not that I really inspected them before I gobbled them all up!

5 – Pastel Nail Colours – I have used the sunshine appearing as the perfect excuse to dig out my pastel nail colours. This time of year, I feel like everything looks so much prettier and cuter in pastel. Currently I am sporting my favourite mint green shade.

What five little things have made you happy lately? ♥

• Lena Dee 23rd April 2018 at 2:27 pm

Omg haha I love that Pokémon is a part of this list 😂 this just made me smile so big and cheesy. I’ve actually never watched Rupauls but I’ve been meaning to add it to my series list. It’s just work has me soooo far behind on series and everything else 😩 I’m glad you’re getting some well deserve sunshine ☀️ great post hun! 💕

xx Lena | https://lenadeexo.com

• Belle 23rd April 2018 at 3:59 pm

Why do I not have a snorlax yet??!! Literally been walking around London and see bugger all!! Also Rupaul Drag Race so so here for it!!

• Hannahslifediaries 27th April 2018 at 11:19 pm

I’m so happy for Spring/Summer, i don’t know why but it’s the only time I actually paint my nails.

Thanks for sharing lovely x

• melissa major 28th April 2018 at 10:01 am

I am hooked on rupauls drag race at the moment, always watch more than one episode at a time! Fab post

Moonlight Mel

• Greatness Reinvented 28th April 2018 at 9:12 pm

Jaffa Cakes are the best. Too Moorish though.

GR | https://www.thegreat.uk/

• Jenna 30th April 2018 at 4:10 pm

This is such a cute post (and blog!). 🙂 I have heard so many great things about Rupaul Drag Race, so I definitely need to watch it now that I am home from college. Can’t wait to continue reading your posts!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? Hyperlink Code

• Holly Shannon 7th August 2018 at 10:11 am

I loved going to IKEA recently, re-reading Harry Potter, booking tickets to the studio tour, booking in for a new tattoo and catching up on blog posts 🙂 xx

• ☀️ HAPPY EASTER ☀️ I hope you’re all having a day that’s full of chocolate and sunshine! ✨
    • I have become obsessed with gel nails lately, especially glitter and chrome powders 😍
I think I might start featuring them on the blog more 💕
    • The weather today is just glorious isn’t it! ☀️ everywhere is just so much prettier and happier when the sun is out ✨
    • It’s one of those weeks where I don’t have a clue what day it is anymore 😂 all I do know is that after today I have a 4 day weekend and I cannot blooming wait! 💕
    • ✨ Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. ✨
I watched The Lion King again last night and yes of course I still cried 😂
Mufasa is the latest Funko up on the blog if you fancy a nosey 💕
    • I don’t think I will ever not love this @urbandecaycosmetics palette 💕 it’s definitely my go to in the mornings when I am getting ready for work ✨