I didn’t think I was going to set myself any goals this year, but as the days have gone on, I have been thinking about a few things that I want to achieve by the end of the year. Better late than never I suppose, it could be worse, at least I thought of them before the end of January! As usual though, I am not going to be too strict on myself, if I don’t achieve anything it isn’t the end of the world, just something for me to aim for.
So, in 2018 I am hoping to…
1. Lose Weight – This seems to be my goal every blooming year, but this year I really want to lose some of those extra few pounds, especially the ones I have put on over Christmas. For no other reason that I actually feel unhappy in myself. I have always been comfortable with the way I look, but I am starting to feel sad about myself now, so I want to make this change.
2. Decorate the House – We have been saying since we moved in that we wanted to decorate, but just haven’t got around to it yet. I’m not complaining too much, but I want us to start putting our own stamp on our home this year. When I say ‘our’ I definitely mean my choices ha!
3. Get a Dog – Just as we finish decorating, we will probably get a puppy that will come and rip it all to shreds, well the bits that Meowth doesn’t get to first anyway. We have said we wanted to get a little doggy for years, so when the time is right, we will hopefully get a new little furbaby.
4. Plan More – Now I am starting to feel more settled, I think it’s time to start getting a bit more organised in my blogging life. I work better with a schedule, so with my Bullet Journal in hand, hopefully I will be back on form.
5. Practice Photography – This was one of my goals last year too, but I absolutely love taking photos so want to keep practising throughout the year. I want to make time in my days to just capture the simple moments.
6. Play around with makeup – Again, I love playing with makeup so want to make time for this too. Hopefully, I can get to a point where I share some of the things I have come up with on here too!
7. Be more social – Last year I became a bit of a hermit, I find when things happen in my life, I tend to hideaway. So I didn’t really use Twitter or Instagram a lot at all. I want to change that this year and try and get back into them again, although with Instagram I don’t really know what the point is anymore. *eye roll*
8. Go out more – Linking onto the last post, I need to go out more. I would much rather stay in with a film and movie, but sometimes it gets to the point where I don’t go out at all and end up tucked away for weeks. I definitely need to work on this in 2018.
9. Change Hair Colour – I am so lucky to have another job where I am able to have different hair colours. I feel a change on the horizon sometime soon. Normally Spring comes and I can’t resist a change, it is just deciding which colour.
10. Work Harder on my blog – This blog is my baby and I am going to use this year to really push myself and hopefully see where it takes me.
So these are my plans for this year, hopefully they are all achievable and I manage to stick to them. I’m excited for the year ahead!
Do you have any goals for 2018?