Monthly Wishlist: August

7th August 2017

Monthly Wishlist: August

7th August 2017

august monthly wishlist

I know that I say this every month, but really how is it August? It feels like it was only Christmas 5 minutes ago, I just can’t get my head around how quickly this year is going. Before I know it, it will be Christmas again. Not that I am complaining, as you all probably know Christmas is my favourite time of the year. It is closely followed by Summer, not that we have really had one of those so far either. I haven’t gone all out Christmas mode just yet though and a few Summery things have still made it onto this month’s wishlist..

Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter Palette – I do love me a little highlight, especially in Summer. Don’t get me wrong, I love a shimmer all year round. There is just something about being in the sunlight with a slightly shimmery face that makes me super happy.

Lemon Cross Body Bag / Skinnydip – How cute is this bag?! I love it a little bit and the glitter effect looks magical.

Baymax Dress / EMP – This is my perfect style of dress. It isn’t until you look a little bit closer that the lovable Baymax is hiding within the pattern – this obviously makes the dress 1000x cuter!

Nails inc. Holler-Graphic Nail Duo Set – I keep seeing these polishes pop up and the pink one is gorgeous. I really hope that it is as holographic in real life as it looks in the photos.

Maleficent Funko Pop / Popinabox – I have wanted the maleficent Funko for aggggges, I think I am going to have to invest soon before it gets too late! Who knew evil could look so cute.

I really hope that the sun manages to come out more this month, I am craving a little bit of sunshine before the Winter kicks in. Fingers crossed. ♥

• Maria 7th August 2017 at 11:16 am

I have the Maleficent pop and my GOD SHES BEAUT! Do ittttt x
    Maria x
    lifewithmaria.co.uk

• Vicki Skitt 7th August 2017 at 11:16 pm

Your wish lists are always my favourites to check out, I love your style! That bag is amazing. X
    Love Vicki ♡ victoriajanex

• Cate 8th August 2017 at 3:46 am

Oh my gosh I love that dress it’s super cute, Baymax is the best!! xoxo

• Laura 8th August 2017 at 11:23 pm

These nail polishes are gor-ge-ous!! x
    Lauraconteur ♥

• Sarah @ Raiin Monkey 10th August 2017 at 12:33 am

Those nail polishes are gorgeous! NEED! I’m also lovin’ the lemon cross body bag, it’s so cute & the perfect accessory for summer 🙂 x

Sarah | Raiin Monkey

• Nat 22nd August 2017 at 11:19 am

YES! I want the holographic nail set my Nails Inc too! It’s meant to be really good. ^_^

• Emily 5th September 2017 at 9:59 pm

It is just so pretty isn’t it? I think I need it.