Monthly Wishlist: July

10th July 2017

Monthly Wishlist: July

10th July 2017
Monthly Wishlist: July
Well, what a month June was! It has absolutely flown by and I find it crazy that I am now sat here writing July’s wishlist. Before I know it, it will be time for my Autumn themed posts – not that I am counting down the days too much! I don’t know why, but this year I seem to be really struggling with the humidity, so I’m actually a little excited for Autumn. Here are the bits and bobs that I am lusting after this sunny month though:

Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette – I have fallen a bit in love with this palette. I missed the flash sale sadly, but this gives me more time to plan my direct route to the Urban Decay counter and beat all of the queues ha.
Woodland Horse Necklace / Little Moose – This necklace is so pretty. I love everything on the Little Moose website, if you are into quirky jewellery, they are definitely worth checking out.
Grohl for PM pin / Sour Cherry – I couldn’t agree with this pin more. I think Dave is the only one that can save us now.
Sonic Glam Glow Gravitymud / Feel Unique – This is right up my street. As you know, I love a novelty product. Mix Sonic and beauty and I am there! Especially as the mask applies in such a nice shade of blue too.
Lime Crime Velvetines Metallic Lipstick – These lipsticks look so pretty on. I feel like I definitely need to invest.
Simba Funko pop / Pop in a Box – I love the new Lion King pops available to pre-order. Simba is just the cutest and don’t even get me started on the baby Simba in Rafiki’s arms.
Pusheenosaurus Plush / Retro Styler – I think I need this to go on my bed in our new room. There are currently no cuddlies on there, so this would be a good start.

I hope you all have a lovely July! I am hoping to get back into some sort of blogging routine, now that I am starting to settle in the new house a bit more.

What do you all have planned for july? ♥

• Heather McLeish 10th July 2017 at 1:45 pm

I would highly recommend the Lime Crime lippies they are amazing and last ages!
    Some fab finds there 🙂

Heather xox || http://www.xhighlandbeauty.co.uk

• Eat Explore Etc 10th July 2017 at 5:52 pm

The angry little Pusheenosaurus is so cute! I love that. 😀

• Sarah - Raiin Monkey 11th July 2017 at 7:01 pm

The new Urban Decay palette looks great; I can't believe I didn't even know about it 🙂 Omgosh, how cute is that Simba Pop figure!? As soon as I looked at it, it instantly made me start singing 'I Just Can't Wait To Be King', haha! The Lime Crime metallic lipstick looks interesting, I'm gonna go have a google of them right now 🙂 I neeeed that Pusheenosaurus! x

Sarah | Raiin Monkey

• La dame chat 14th July 2017 at 1:43 pm

OMG the Simba funko looks super adorable and the Lime Crime metallic velvetine are pretty good so far I haven't had any problem with them in general. xx

Michelle| http://www.brokebutflawless.blogspot.com

• Cate Roberts 15th July 2017 at 2:28 pm

Oh my gosh I love all your picks, I've be trying to cut down on the Funko obsession but The Lion King is my fave and that Simba is just the cutest thing ever! I love the fact that there is a Sonic face mask out there and it's metallic blue to I definitely need to try it out soon xoxo

Cateaclysmic

• theremightbecoffee 16th July 2017 at 11:53 am

Aww the Simba pop is so damn cute! 😀 I really want to give the Sonic Glam Glow face mask a go too. 🙂

• Vicki Skitt 3rd August 2017 at 12:32 am

I already have a Pusheed plush, but that one is calling out to me… Haha
    Love Vicki ♡ victoriajanex