new hair (again!)

1st May 2017

new hair (again!)

1st May 2017
l'oreal colorista aqua hair

Well I hope you all had a lovely Bank holiday weekend. I was initially planning to do an update on my purple hair, but I just really wasn’t happy with the way it was fading. It was just becoming really patchy, my roots were fading to a weird grey colour with every wash and my hair was just becoming a brighter blue. It just wasn’t what I was hoping for, so I decided to have a little last minute change.

To get this colour, I used L’Oreal’s Colorista in the shade Aqua. I think the fading problem before was more to do with my uneven base instead of the dye itself, so decided on a Colorista shade again. I used a colour stripper to get as much colour out as I could and then popped this on for 15 minutes and OMG I am in love. PERFECT MERMAID HAIR.

l'oreal colorista aqua hair review

I am hoping that this dye will fade out a bit better, nothing seems to stress me out like my hair. If it isn’t right I just can’t stand it, sounds stupid I know. I think this is definitely one of my favourite hair colours, it is just so magical!

I am excited to see what May will bring, I feel good May vibes. It is my birthday this month too, so that’s always a plus. Also, incase you haven’t noticed ♥

• theremightbecoffee 2nd May 2017 at 10:46 am

Ooo I'm loving the blue hun! 😀 I hope you had a lovely bank holiday! 😀

theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com

• admin 16th May 2017 at 8:22 pm

• Eleanor May 3rd May 2017 at 10:11 am

I'm loving this colour on you. It looks so pretty!

• admin 16th May 2017 at 8:22 pm

Thank you lovely! <3

• Vicki Skitt 17th May 2017 at 8:18 pm

It suits you SO much! Makes me miss my purple hair… OH the temptation. :')

Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

• Sarah - Raiin Monkey 11th July 2017 at 6:50 pm

I am absolutely lovin' this shade! It looks fabulous on you 🙂 One day, I will eventually get around to dying my hair blue; I've wanted to for years x

Sarah | Raiin Monkey

• ☀️ HAPPY EASTER ☀️ I hope you’re all having a day that’s full of chocolate and sunshine! ✨
    • I have become obsessed with gel nails lately, especially glitter and chrome powders 😍
I think I might start featuring them on the blog more 💕
    • The weather today is just glorious isn’t it! ☀️ everywhere is just so much prettier and happier when the sun is out ✨
    • It’s one of those weeks where I don’t have a clue what day it is anymore 😂 all I do know is that after today I have a 4 day weekend and I cannot blooming wait! 💕
    • ✨ Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. ✨
I watched The Lion King again last night and yes of course I still cried 😂
Mufasa is the latest Funko up on the blog if you fancy a nosey 💕
    • I don’t think I will ever not love this @urbandecaycosmetics palette 💕 it’s definitely my go to in the mornings when I am getting ready for work ✨