Monthly Wishlist: May

7th May 2017

Monthly Wishlist: May

7th May 2017
Monthly Wishlist May 2017
It’s one of my favourite months of the year! I blooming love May. Mainly because it is my birthday month, but also because it is the month that the warmer weather starts to kick in. Well I hope this year anyway because at the minute it is freeeeeezing. I can’t really believe that it is the time for May’s wishlist already though, I don’t even know where this year is going.

MAC Fruity Juicy Collection – This collection looks so tropical and summery. There hasn’t been a MAC collection in ages that I have wanted, but this one I think I am going to have to investigate.
Baby Groot Tee / Truffle Shuffle – After seeing Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 this week, it is safe to say that I am obsessed again. I think I need this tee in my life, baby Groot is just the best. PS – The film was perfect.
Scallop Shell Necklace / Tatty Devine – My inner mermaid is just screaming at me to buy this necklace, I am in love. It is just so pretty.
Peachy Bag / Skinnydip – Who doesn’t love a quirky peach bag?! I mean, with a plain outfit this would just look perfect. I think I need it.
Saruman Funko / Pop in a Box – When I saw that LOTR pops were being released, I got so excited. Me and my brother used to be obsessed with the films, which reminds me I really need to watch them again soon.
Unicorn Nail Polish / Nails inc. – This nail polish is such a pretty colour, I haven’t looked at any nails inc. polishes in ages but this unicorn shade it right up my street.
Old Skool Vans – These Vans are perfect. Although, I need to wait for the weather to get a bit nicer, so the rain doesn’t ruin them. I definitely feel a little splurge coming on though.

I have high hopes for May, April was a bit rubbish so I was more than glad to say goodbye to it. I hope you all have a wonderful May, sending good vibes all round. ♥♥♥♥

• Melissa Prange 7th May 2017 at 12:43 pm

Those vans are beautiful! I have such a weakness for pretty tennis shoes. My personal favorite is a pair of Unicorn Chucks.

• admin 16th May 2017 at 8:23 pm

Aren't they?! Ooo they sound lovely 🙂

• theremightbecoffee 8th May 2017 at 8:03 am

OMG I did not know of the unicorn nail polish until I read this post! I really want the set, they look gorgeous and such a bargain for £15.00.

I really want some new Vans to be honest but I don't have a clue what I want exactly. xD

• admin 16th May 2017 at 8:25 pm

Haha it is amazing isn't it?! There are just too many nice pairs of Vans to choose from!

• Holly Shannon 11th May 2017 at 9:13 am

Those Vans though, absolutely love these 🙂 Such great picks for a wishlist 🙂 xx

• admin 16th May 2017 at 8:26 pm

Thank you lovely! <3

• Vicki Skitt 17th May 2017 at 8:15 pm

Those vans though… I had them in baby blue but they were really uncomfortable to wear and i knew i wasn't going to wear them enough to enjoy them sadly! The purple is so pretty though.

Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk