Funko Time: Pocahontas

12th April 2017

Funko Time: Pocahontas

12th April 2017
disney pocahontas funko pop

Pocahontas was always one of my favourite Princesses when I was younger. I remember falling in love with the film and asking for ‘Colours of the Wind’ on a loop until I knew every single word. When I saw that they were releasing her and Meeko in Funko form, I knew that I would need to add them to my collection.

Luckily for me, the mix up with Pop in a Box before, meant that I received 2 pops in one month due to the subscription restarting and I only went and got Pocahontas!

disney pocahontas funko pop

The Pocahontas pop is absolutely perfect. Her dress, necklace and pose is just spot on. She is so simple in detail, but I really don’t think she would need any more. I’ve noticed some of the newer Funko’s coming with stands too and OMG this is so helpful! The amount of trouble I usually have trying to get these to stand up without, so I am a big fan of these.

I remember having a doll of her when I was little and when you left her in the sun, coloured leaves would appear all over her dress. I blooming loved that doll and for some reason this Funko reminds me of her – minus the magic leaves. I haven’t watched the film in so long, I think I know what I am now going to be doing this evening! ♥

• Ella Whitehead 12th April 2017 at 1:54 pm

Pocahontas is my favourite Disney film (joint with Beauty and the Beast) so I've been after the Pocahontas and the Meeko pops, they are so cute and the detail is beautiful. Great post lovely!

Ella xx

• admin 24th April 2017 at 8:36 pm

Thank you 🙂 she is just so cute isn't she?!

• The Sunday Mode 24th April 2017 at 10:11 am

This is really cute, I loved pocahontas so much when I was in my teen years oddly enough. My friend even hand sewed me a little Pocahontas doll as a present once 🙂

Julia // The Sunday Mode

• Amour Marci 6th May 2017 at 11:40 pm

Oh my goodness, this funko is absolutely beautiful! I adore Pocahontas. I feel like she's such an underrated character in the Disney lineup. I wasn't even aware there was a funko for her til now, and now I need it!

– Damarcia ♡
    Amour Marci

• Abygayle Vassallo 3rd July 2017 at 11:09 am

She is adorable ! Do you still have the doll that you had when you were younger? I love your Funko collection !

-Aby
    a-blog-for-thoughts.blogspot.com.mt

• Vicki Skitt 3rd August 2017 at 6:24 pm

Her little outfit is so cute! Love it. x
    Love Vicki ♡ victoriajanex

• Fifi 4th April 2018 at 12:44 am

I LOVE Pocahontas, I feel like the best princesses are so underrated! My personal favorite is Snow White and she’s so often overlooked. In my opinion, the classic princesses are the best!

Afairytaledream.com