For some reason, I seem to be catching every cough and cold going around at the moment. I have only just gotten over the flu and now I am on antibiotics for Sinusitus. Its like 1 step forward and 5 steps back at the minute, so my blogging routine is a bit all over the place. As I am starting to feel a little better (fingers crossed I haven’t jinxed it) I thought I would share 10 random facts about me. I haven’t done a post like this in such a long time, so I hope you enjoy!
1. I hate silence, like truly hate it. I can’t do anything without some form of background noise, I don’t know why, silence just creeps me out slightly. I always seem to be noisier when it is silent too, whenever the radio is off at work, I tend to type my keyboard louder subconsciously.
2. Every year I try to give up chocolate for lent and fail, so this year I didn’t even try. Ha.
3. I cannot stand Bananas. The smell, texture, taste…yuck. My niece picked up on this when she was tiny too and would only eat her banana if I peeled it for her. Little minx.
4. I must spend at least 2 hours a day trying to get my cat to sit on my lap. I own 2 of the most unsociable cats in the world. Even if I try and tempt them with biscuits, they eat them and jump off anyway. I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED.
5. I really want to change my hair colour again, but I just can’t decide which colour.
6. My Bullet Journal is my baby. I never really got into them until late last year, but I just like filling mine with doodles and notes.
7. I currently have 43 Funko pops. They are all still in their boxes on my shelf waiting for me to move out so that they can be displayed properly. I really want honeycomb shelves to pop them in the middle.
8. I hate food mixing together, mainly liquid or runny food. Eggs, beans, sauce all running into each other. NOPE. Even typing that made me feel all queasy.
9. I have an unhealthy obsession with Pyjamas, I can’t walk past them in Primark without investing. I think some of them are better than my day clothes too!
10. I sing to my cats an awful lot. I don’t think they appreciate it too much though. Sometimes, my grey cat purrs when I start singing though, so I take that as a good sign ha!
I hope you have a lovely Monday! ♥