10 Facts About Me

13th March 2017

10 Facts About Me

13th March 2017

facts about me

For some reason, I seem to be catching every cough and cold going around at the moment. I have only just gotten over the flu and now I am on antibiotics for Sinusitus. Its like 1 step forward and 5 steps back at the minute, so my blogging routine is a bit all over the place. As I am starting to feel a little better (fingers crossed I haven’t jinxed it) I thought I would share 10 random facts about me. I haven’t done a post like this in such a long time, so I hope you enjoy!

1. I hate silence, like truly hate it. I can’t do anything without some form of background noise, I don’t know why, silence just creeps me out slightly. I always seem to be noisier when it is silent too, whenever the radio is off at work, I tend to type my keyboard louder subconsciously.

2. Every year I try to give up chocolate for lent and fail, so this year I didn’t even try. Ha.

3. I cannot stand Bananas. The smell, texture, taste…yuck. My niece picked up on this when she was tiny too and would only eat her banana if I peeled it for her. Little minx.

4. I must spend at least 2 hours a day trying to get my cat to sit on my lap. I own 2 of the most unsociable cats in the world. Even if I try and tempt them with biscuits, they eat them and jump off anyway. I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED.

5. I really want to change my hair colour again, but I just can’t decide which colour.

6. My Bullet Journal is my baby. I never really got into them until late last year, but I just like filling mine with doodles and notes.

7. I currently have 43 Funko pops. They are all still in their boxes on my shelf waiting for me to move out so that they can be displayed properly. I really want honeycomb shelves to pop them in the middle.

8. I hate food mixing together, mainly liquid or runny food. Eggs, beans, sauce all running into each other. NOPE. Even typing that made me feel all queasy.

9. I have an unhealthy obsession with Pyjamas, I can’t walk past them in Primark without investing. I think some of them are better than my day clothes too!

10. I sing to my cats an awful lot. I don’t think they appreciate it too much though. Sometimes, my grey cat purrs when I start singing though, so I take that as a good sign ha!
I hope you have a lovely Monday! ♥

• Danielle Eskdale 13th March 2017 at 9:24 am

Oh I love this! I always struggle to come up with little facts like this about me.
    I am the complete opposite of #1. I hate noise, unless it is what I am listening to – like a movie etc – banging, kids making noise, people fidgeting with stuff etc drives me up the wall lol.
    I'm with you on the banana texture thing too. I love the flavor/smell of banana things but can't eat them because of the texture…blurgh.
    #8 too! I can't have beans touching chips or any of that rubbish, just nope. lol

Danielle xo

• admin 5th April 2017 at 9:01 pm

Thanks for your comment lovely! 🙂 I am glad i'm not the only one when it comes to bananas and food touching haha!

• Anjalee 13th March 2017 at 10:47 am

Ah, I am so with you on the banana thing! My bf things I'm weird but my goodness they are just so gross. It's the texture especially but the smell really does make me gag.

I can't believe you have 43 funkos! I'm currently up to 25 and like you I'm waiting to move out before I unbox them and display them nicely. Who's your fave in your current collection?

And tell me about it with Primark PJ's! Now that they've started doing Disney, Pokemon, Powerpuff Girls and other cute geeky designs I simply cannot resist.

Angi http://www.twodifferentworlds.com

• admin 5th April 2017 at 9:03 pm

Thank you lovely! I am glad I'm not the only one who hates bananas! ooo, it's hard to decide just one as it changes so often. I think this week my favourite it Heimlich aha. Who is your favourite?

• Melissa Prange 13th March 2017 at 2:55 pm

I totally understand about bananas! I can only eat them if they're mostly green and don't taste at all like a banana–which seems to defeat the purpose but I'm okay with that.

• admin 5th April 2017 at 9:03 pm

Haha amazing! 😀

• Stephanie Collins 14th March 2017 at 1:03 am

I love reading these kinds of posts! Your Funko Pop collection must be amazing, a shelf tour of them once you move would be awesome 😀
    Steph x. Hello, Steph Blog

• admin 5th April 2017 at 9:04 pm

Thanks lovely, yes I will definitely do some sort of tour when they are all out properly 🙂

• theremightbecoffee 22nd March 2017 at 5:22 pm

Aww I loved reading these facts about you! The banana one made me laugh. I'm allergic to them so I know those feels… 😛

• Ellis 23rd April 2017 at 11:43 am

I can totally relate to the one about the pyjamas! Especially primark…I've got a right collection going on 🙂 great to learn more about you! Ellis x // http://www.elliswoolley.blogspot.com