Monthly Wishlist: January

6th January 2017

Monthly Wishlist: January

6th January 2017
january wishlist
I can’t quite believe that I am writing my first wishlist of 2017! It is crazyyyyyy. Going back to reality this week means that the festive season feels like an eternity away already. Oh well, only 352 days to go! This month’s wishlist could have gone on forever as everywhere seems to be releasing some amazing things, but I have somehow managed to narrow it down to just a few bits..

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks – I love the formula of these lipsticks and absolutely cannot wait to try the new shades that were announced last week. I need to hunt them down as soon as they are out.
Pusheen Colouring Book / Truffle Shuffle – Doesn’t this colouring book just look magical? I think I need it.
Heart Lunchbox / Accessorize – I love the look of this little lunchbox. My sandwiches for work would look a lot cuter sitting in this.
Pusheen Bunting / John Lewis – If I owned this bunting, I would have it up all of the time, not even just for parties. Pusheen is pretty much my spirit animal.
NYX Simply Vamp Lip Cream – I have wanted to try more NYX products ever since this post, but this Vamp collection is right up my street. I haven’t seen a collection in ages that I would wear each shade, but this one I definitely would.
Rainbow Bling Phone Case / Skinnydip – This phone case is so pretty. Now that I can’t use my Christmas case anymore, I feel that this is a suitable replacement.
Ursula Dorbz / Pop in a Box – There are only a few Dorbz that melt my little heart and Ursula is one of them.
Bug Clutch Bag / Skinnydip – I love this bag, such a statement piece, without being too much!

I hope you have all had an amazing week and sinking back into the real world hasn’t been too hard for you all!

• estellosaurus.com 6th January 2017 at 12:05 pm

Fab wishlist! I love the phone case, its so pretty. I think my fave thing on your list is the Pusheen colouring book. It's so cute!

• admin 17th January 2017 at 9:45 pm

Thank you! It is isn't it! 🙂

• theremightbecoffee 9th January 2017 at 12:21 pm

Love your wish lists as always! 😀 I want some more Kat Von D liquid lipsticks! I especially want some of the new shades to be honest over the current ones. I also want the Pusheen colouring book, I've had my eye on it for ages now. 😛

• admin 17th January 2017 at 9:45 pm

Thank you lovely! The new shades just look amazing!

• Ella Whitehead 12th January 2017 at 12:14 pm

Aw that Ursula Dorbz is so cute and so is the Pusheen bunting. Great wishlist lovely!

Ella xx