Funko Pop Wishlist

27th November 2016

Funko Pop Wishlist

27th November 2016
funko pop wishlist
As you all know, I love a Funko Pop. There have been so many new releases lately that I just can’t wait to get my hands on. I have to be a bit sensible this month though and make sure I buy all of my Christmas presents first. Hopefully Santa is reading this little wishlist though ha!

These are the Funko’s that keep popping up and making me smile so I am hoping they join my collection soon..

Beast – As soon Christmas is done with, this will be the first Funko that I will treat myself to. I love the original Beast Funko anyway, but this one is just so much more perfect, the little bird sat on his head just makes him complete.
Lumpy Space Princess – This isn’t even a new release, but I get tempted every time I see LSP. Her sass is just captured perfectly!
Ursula – Again, the sass is perfect with this Funko. Ursula is the queen of evil and she looks it here.
Logan – I cannot wait for this film and I can’t wait for the Funko even more. I just LOVE it!
Belle – Well I couldn’t go for Beast without Belle could I?! I love the fur around the hood and she looks so pretty.
Meeko – I have been after Meeko for ages. I love the fact that he is holding a biscuit too, its always the little details that get me!
Rapunzel – I love the new collection of Disney Princesses with the new poses. Rapunzel is my favourite of the new collection, just look at the hair!
Heimlich – I NEED THIS. I don’t think that there has ever been a Funko more brilliant and perfect than this one!

I must resist the urge to buy these, would any of these Funko pops be on your wishlist too?

• Anjalee 27th November 2016 at 2:47 pm

Cute list! I adore the new Belle pop she is just too cute. At the moment my wishlist is: New Belle, Cogsworth, Russell (from Up!), Princess Atta and Baby Moana. EVE from Wall-E is adorable too.

Angi http://www.twodifferentworlds.com

• admin 6th December 2016 at 9:09 pm

Oooo I'm liking the sound of your wishlist! 🙂

• Eleanor Jones 27th November 2016 at 9:16 pm

This is a great wishlist. I only just started collecting Funko Pops and I love them. They are all so adorable!

Eleanor – http://www.eleaanormay.com

• admin 6th December 2016 at 9:09 pm

Thank you 🙂 ooo lovely, which ones do you have?

• Meg Siobhan 28th November 2016 at 3:00 pm

These are all so cute! I'd probably say out of all of these, Rapunzel would be the one I'd want for sure! My list of Funkos I want is so long, I feel sorry for my bank account when I visit Forbidden Planet sometime this week.

Meg | Elmpetra