Monthly Wishlist: September

2nd September 2016

Monthly Wishlist: September

2nd September 2016
september wishlist
I say this every month, but seriously how is it September. Craaaaaazy! As much as we haven’t really had much of a summer, I am really looking forward to Autumn. I love the sun don’t get me wrong, but the thought of Hot Chocolate, layers and general cosy things make me a lot happier.
Here are the things I am lusting over this Septemberrrrrr…

Kat Von D ‘True Romance’ Eyeshadow Palette – Kat Von D is my total girl crush. I used to watch LA Ink all of the time and basically wanted to be her. I couldn’t be more excited that her beauty range is coming to Debenhams and this will be first on my hitlist!
Suicide Squad Joker Funko Keyring – I am one of the rare few that actually thought Suicide Squad was okay! It’s not my favourite film ever, but it wasn’t the worst thing I have ever seen either! I love this little Funko though even if I did find Jared a little scary!
Swan Wing Necklace / Tatty Devine – This necklace is so pretty and now jumper season is about to begin, it would look perfect over a shirt and jumper.
Razor Sharp Liquid Eyeliners / Urban Decay – I want to try these eyeliners so much! The colours are just dreamy and I think an order may be placed soon.
Coca Cola Bag / Skinnydip – I went into the Skinnydip shop in London at the weekend and it was one of the cutest shops ever. I fell in love with this Coca Cola bag, so cute!
Rapunzel Funko Pop – I am LOVING the new Disney princess Funko Pops and can’t wait for them to be released. Just look how pretty Rapunzel’s hair is!

I have a feeling that September is going to be a good month. Happy September lovelies!

• Heather Nixon 3rd September 2016 at 1:02 pm

The Kat Von D palette looks gorgeous x

Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

• admin 11th October 2016 at 9:30 pm

Doesn't it! I need it 😀

• Stephanie Collins 4th September 2016 at 3:46 am

I'm in love with Kat Von D's makeup range, that palette looks amazing. I liked Suicide Squad too! I don't get the hate for it either. Love the Rapunzel Funko Pop! She's so pretty : )
    Steph x.
    marvelsteph.blogspot.co.nz

• admin 11th October 2016 at 9:30 pm

Thank you lovely! 🙂

• Rhiannon 4th September 2016 at 8:31 pm

That necklace is beautiful! I haven't checked out Kat Von D's makeup before but I might just have to take a peek 🙂 xo

• admin 11th October 2016 at 9:31 pm