Urban Decay Vice Lipstick – Rapture

5th August 2016

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick – Rapture

5th August 2016

urban decay vice lipstick

Lets face it, I was never going to just leave with one Vice lipstick was I?! At the same time I picked up Big Bang, I decided on a more neutral shade and left with Rapture as well. That was after swatching each lipstick one by one of course.

urban decay vice lipstick rapture

The packaging is the same as the other Vice lipsticks, perfect and classy looking. I could imagine 100 of these looking lovely all together on my dressing table. I think I better start saving ha!

urban decay vice lipstick rapture review
urban decay vice rapture lipstick

This shade is a perfect replacement for my MAC ‘Hot Gossip’ lipstick which is running scarily low. As much as I love to wear bright lipsticks most of the time, I do like a bit more of a neutral tone too. This is definitely my perfect ‘lips but better’ shade.

urban decay vice lipstick rapture swatch
urban decay vice lipstick rapture

I look really moody in this photo, I was obviously trying to practise my sultry pose…unsuccessfully ha!

I have been wearing this a lot more since coming back from holiday. I think it works really well with a bit of a tan, the rose tone sits really nicely against slightly bronzed skin. This lipstick is a cream formula which glides on like an absolute dream and stays on for hours. As with everything Urban Decay, I cannot find a fault AT ALL!

I must admit though that I did keep thinking that this lipstick was called Raptor at one point and now it makes me think of Velociraptors everytime I think of it.

I feel as though this isn’t the last Vice lipstick that I will be purchasing anytime soon…

• theremightbecoffee 5th August 2016 at 9:41 am

Oh what a lovely shade! It reminds me of Jeffree Star's Androgyny a little bit. 🙂 It suits you so much too. ^_^

• admin 21st August 2016 at 9:21 pm

Oooh I have never seen that shade! Thank you 🙂

• Emily Newstead 7th August 2016 at 3:07 pm

That is such a pretty shade!

Emily xo

• admin 21st August 2016 at 9:21 pm

• Single Vegas Girl 7th August 2016 at 9:48 pm

This color looks amazing! (: Thanks so much for sharing this.

Single Vegas Girl