Monthly Wishlist: July

3rd July 2016

Monthly Wishlist: July

3rd July 2016
july monthly wishlist

Well, well, well..it’s wishlist time again. How did we get to July?! We’re now closer to this Christmas than last..scary!

There are quite a few items that I am lusting after this month, but as I’m going on holiday I definitely need to save my pennies. It still doesn’t stop me from creating a wishlist though! These are the things that I am wishing for this month..

Stegosaurus Necklace / Little Moose – I love a good old dinosaur necklace and the sparkles on this one makes it perfect!

Watermelon Makeup Bag / Skinnydip – This is such a cute makeup bag. Although I would probably need a bigger version to store all of my makeup in.
Vice Metallized Lipsticks / Urban Decay – After purchasing ‘Big Bang‘ the other day, I now want every metallized lipstick in the collection.
Princess Peach Hat / Vans – Cutest hat everrrrr. As I’m going on holiday tomorrow and definitely feel this is needed.
Beauty and the Beast Tee / Truffle Shuffle – I love this tee and think it is much needed in my collection.
Peasant Belle – I need this Funko in my life. BATB is my favourite, but surprisingly I don’t have any of the Funkos! I feel this needs changing instantly!

Would any of these items be on your wishlist too?

• Tanya Golubeva 3rd July 2016 at 2:43 pm

Lovely post!

Maybe you want to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog & I'll follow back right away.
    x
    What makes you beautiful

• admin 21st August 2016 at 9:03 pm

Thank you 🙂 I will check out your blog too.

• jennie 3rd July 2016 at 4:16 pm

That is the cutest necklace!! <3

• admin 21st August 2016 at 9:03 pm

ahh isn't it! 😀

• Rain Monkey 3rd July 2016 at 11:27 pm

I love the Belle Pop figure! It's so pretty 🙂 I also really like the dinosaur necklace x

• admin 21st August 2016 at 9:03 pm

Thank you lovely. I need the Belle figure in my life 🙂

• Amy G 5th July 2016 at 6:02 pm

The necklace and Funko are so cute! Also the Princess Peach hat is amazing, I might have to pick up some of these for myself!

Amy x
    Nerdymermaid

• admin 21st August 2016 at 9:04 pm

Aha, you definitely should! 🙂

• Ella Whitehead 21st July 2016 at 8:24 pm

I LOVE that dinosaur necklace! And I really want a Belle Pop, great wish list lovely!

Ella xx

• admin 21st August 2016 at 9:05 pm

Thank you sweet! 🙂

• ☀️ HAPPY EASTER ☀️ I hope you’re all having a day that’s full of chocolate and sunshine! ✨
    • I have become obsessed with gel nails lately, especially glitter and chrome powders 😍
I think I might start featuring them on the blog more 💕
    • The weather today is just glorious isn’t it! ☀️ everywhere is just so much prettier and happier when the sun is out ✨
    • It’s one of those weeks where I don’t have a clue what day it is anymore 😂 all I do know is that after today I have a 4 day weekend and I cannot blooming wait! 💕
    • ✨ Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. ✨
I watched The Lion King again last night and yes of course I still cried 😂
Mufasa is the latest Funko up on the blog if you fancy a nosey 💕
    • I don’t think I will ever not love this @urbandecaycosmetics palette 💕 it’s definitely my go to in the mornings when I am getting ready for work ✨