Monthly Wishlist: June

1st June 2016

Monthly Wishlist: June

1st June 2016
june 2016 wishlist
My routine has been completely shot this week, don’t get me wrong I love a bank holiday (obvs) but I seem to become incapable of planning around them. The bank holiday did mean one thing though, May is overrrrrr…how on earth did that happen?
Here are a few things that I am lusting after this month though..
Stay Puft Burnt Dorbz / Funko – This is the cutest Dorb ever!!! The burnt effect just makes him perfect, I definitely prefer him to the plain version.
Watermelon Wash Bag / Paperchase – I think I may pick up this wash bag for my holiday, just look at his cute little face!
Pocahontas Funko Pop / Zavvi – I have been after this Funko for ages now. Pocahontas is just the best, she is available to pre-order and I’m definitely nabbing her as soon as she is released.
Mirana Lipstick / Urban Decay – This lipstick is so up my street, anything vampy and I am there! I think I have been a bit too slow though, as this collection is sold out everywhere I look.
Trolls Notebook / Truffle Shuffle – HOW CUTE IS THIS NOTEBOOK?!?! You always need a new notebook for no actual reason, right?
Rabbit Necklace / Tatty Devine – This necklace is so pretty, I imagine it to be super sparkly too. A perfect statement piece.
Heart Sunglasses / Jeepers Peepers – These sunglasses are so cute, I think I love them a little bit.

Would any of these be on your wishlist too?

• Ella Whitehead 1st June 2016 at 7:19 am

I need that Pocahontas Funko in my life I love her so much! And that Stay Puft Burnt Dorbz is so cute!! Great post lovely!

Ella xx

• admin 7th June 2016 at 9:41 pm

Thank you sweetie! 🙂

• jennie 1st June 2016 at 3:57 pm

Ahh Pocahontas <3 <3

• admin 7th June 2016 at 9:41 pm

I know right! <3

• Anu Ali-Raatikainen 5th June 2016 at 4:07 pm

The watermelon bag is so cute! Love the notebook too, I definitely need some new stationary :)x

Anu♡ | Based On | bloglovin

• admin 7th June 2016 at 9:41 pm

• Emily Herbert 7th June 2016 at 11:07 am

I am LOVING that Pocahontas Funko! Definitely putting that on my wishlist! x

Emily

• admin 7th June 2016 at 9:42 pm

She is amazing, isn't she?!

• Rain Monkey 13th June 2016 at 7:20 pm

Great wishlist! 🙂 I really love the Pocahontas Pop! figure and the rabbit necklace is gorgeous, too x

• admin 21st June 2016 at 9:54 pm

Thank you lovely! 🙂

• theremightbecoffee 21st June 2016 at 1:54 pm

Aww Pocahontas! 😀 I really want the Meeko Pop Vinyl! 😀

• admin 21st June 2016 at 9:54 pm

Meeko is amazing, isn't he!?