Monthly Wishlist: April

1st April 2016

Monthly Wishlist: April

1st April 2016
april 2016 wishlist
How is it April already? Honestly, these last few months have absolutely flown by. Sometimes I just have to take a few minutes, stop and breathe otherwise time whizzes past without me even realising. How nice are these lighter evenings though, everything just seems so much fresher when the nights are lighter.
A new month also calls for a new selection of items I am lusting after. I seem to have a bit of a pastel theme going on too…

Care Bear Blouse / Iron Fist – How cute is this blouse?! The colours are absolutely perfect for Spring too, I love it!
Floral Purse / Accessorize – This purse is so pretty, the embellishments are so lovely too. I just wish it was slightly bigger, it’s too lovely to be hidden away in a bag.
Bird Necklace / Tatty Devine – I love statement necklaces anyway and this would jazz any outfit up perfectly.
‘Blake’s Pink Lipstick / L’Oreal – This is totally my kind of pink. Perfect for summer.
Pusheen Tee / Truffle Shuffle – Pusheen is so cute and this tee is perfect for a lazy outfit, teamed with jeans and converse. I may have to invest.
Belle’s Rose Ornament / Disney Store – This ornament is so pretty! Beauty and the Beast is my favourite and this rose is just magical.
Bath Bits / Lush – We have just had a new bath fitted at home and now I want to buy all of the bath bombs!

Scar Funko – I love this Funko! I have wanted it for ages but can’t find it anywhere that it isn’t a ridiculous price *crys* if you know of anywhere selling it, please let me know.

I feel I NEED everything on this wishlist, but for now I am just going to have to swoon over photos until I win the lottery.

• Emily-Beatrice Marsh 1st April 2016 at 9:34 am

Love the clothing, especially the care bears blouse! I used to be obsessed with Care Bears and still have all my old VCR's of their movie things! Ah! Lovely collection of stuff and the new bathroom definitely calls for a huge lush haul – can't wait to read about it 😉

Em | beautyandbullshitt x

• admin 4th April 2016 at 9:18 pm

Haha amazing! I used to love care bears too! A Lush haul is definitely in order! 😉

• Emmys Beauty Cave 1st April 2016 at 9:46 am

The Care Bear Shirt is just AMAZING! Love the Floral Purse too, Accessorize always do such pretty items.
    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

• admin 4th April 2016 at 9:19 pm

They really do! 🙂

• Elizabeth Williams 1st April 2016 at 8:52 pm

Everything is so cute! x

Liz ~ Dreaming of Diamonds ~ Bloglovin'

• admin 4th April 2016 at 9:19 pm

• Hannah Cornish 2nd April 2016 at 2:08 pm

That bright floral blouse is mega!!

hannatalks

• admin 4th April 2016 at 9:19 pm

Haha, pretty amazing isn't it?!

• Rain Monkey 3rd April 2016 at 9:21 pm

That pusheen tee is so adorable & I love the Scar pop! figure 🙂

• admin 4th April 2016 at 9:19 pm

Thank you! I just need to hunt down Scar!