Funko Time: Frozen Coronation Anna

20th April 2016

Funko Time: Frozen Coronation Anna

20th April 2016
coronation anna funko pop
frozen coronation anna funko pop vinyl

‘She’s my sister, she would never hurt me.’

I don’t think I will ever get over Frozen. Although it isn’t one of my favourite Disney films, it is just so nice to watch when you are feeling a bit glum. You can pop it on and instantly feel a bit magical again and that’s what Disney is all about eh? I say that it isn’t one of my favourites, I like it, but it hasn’t quite made it to the top 10 yet.

Anna is definitely my favourite character, I prefer her to Elsa a little bit. I don’t know why, I just warmed to her a little more than Elsa *pun intended ha*. I have had this Funko for ages and my niece is always eyeing her up to kidnap. It’s like I have to do some sort of head count at the end of each day to make sure they are all still there! I always find that the Anna Funko Pops have the most amazing hair, the plait effect is so pretty. The Frozen Fever version is just as cute, just a bit more summery.

This is definitely one of the prettiest Funko’s that I have and I don’t have hair envy at all.

• Katie Hodgkinson 20th April 2016 at 11:46 am

Frozen has got to be one of my, if not my favourite disney films (controversially not a fan of the classics). I can sing the lyrics word for word and I swear when the film got put on for a load of kids at a church I went to once, I got more excited than they did, haha! But I agree, the hair is lovely and so detailed – I love the detailing of the white streak especially 🙂

Katie

• admin 2nd May 2016 at 6:08 pm

Haha that is amazing! I did get a bit too excited when we watched it after work in the office once, so I feel your excitement 😀

• Claire Williams 21st April 2016 at 7:10 am

Hi love Frozen too, just send warm fuzzy vibes! So I always put it on when I'm glum too! X X X

• admin 2nd May 2016 at 6:08 pm

Total pick me up film! 🙂

• Rain Monkey 21st April 2016 at 10:46 pm

This is a lovely Pop! figure 🙂 I love her hair, her rosy pink cheeks & how she's got her hand on her hip!

• admin 2nd May 2016 at 6:09 pm

She definitely has a bit of sass ha! 🙂