Monthly Wishlist: February

1st February 2016

Monthly Wishlist: February

1st February 2016
february 2016 wishlist
Payday could only mean one thing – me swooning over thousands of different items, trying to justify which ones I really need. This month is obviously no different, but I have somehow managed to narrow it down to only a few bits…

Snow White Pyjamas / Topshop – I very rarely wear a nightie, I am more of a PJ girl myself but I am liking the monochrome look of this and it just looks comfy too.
Mexican Wrestler Mask Bag / Skinnydip – What is not to love about this bag? I do love a statement bag and this would be such a talking point on a night out. The design is just so quirky and fun.
Ariana Grande Lipstick / MAC – You know me, the darker and vampier the lip, the happier I am. This shade from Ariana Grande looks right up my street.
Flame Princess Figure / IWOOT – I have been after this figure since it first got announced. This month, I may actually make the plunge and buy it.
Mario Dress / Truffle Shuffle – I saw this on Twitter the other day, when Truffle Shuffle tweeted a link and I have instantly fallen in love with it. Teamed with Converse, I think this would look great.
Beast Dorbz / Forbidden Planet – MUST. NOT. START. COLLECTING. DORBZ. Ha. Seriously though, I have enough trouble with my Funko collection growing out of control. Although, if I did collect Dorbz, this would definitely be the first one I brought.
Gwen Stefani Palette / Urban Decay – I know the world and his wife has this palette, but I do really want to try it. All of the shades seem so wearable to me, even the bold ones.

Are any of these bits on your wishlist for February?

• Laura Hollier 5th February 2016 at 2:48 pm

My flame princess just arrived and she's such a good one!

• admin 7th February 2016 at 11:06 pm

I am so jealous!!!!! I need her in my life.

• Emily-Beatrice Marsh 6th February 2016 at 10:04 am

The Gwen Stefani palette is so so good. The neutral shades are ready to wear as an everyday look and then the jewel tones are so pigmented and can make such nice twists to a neutral eye! I'd definitely invest in it!

Em | beautyandbullshitt x

• admin 7th February 2016 at 11:06 pm

I think you may have just convinced me 🙂

• Rain Monkey 24th February 2016 at 2:12 am

That mario dress is so pretty! WANT 🙂

• admin 25th February 2016 at 10:29 pm

I feel I still need to invest in this! 🙂

• ☀️ HAPPY EASTER ☀️ I hope you’re all having a day that’s full of chocolate and sunshine! ✨
    • I have become obsessed with gel nails lately, especially glitter and chrome powders 😍
I think I might start featuring them on the blog more 💕
    • The weather today is just glorious isn’t it! ☀️ everywhere is just so much prettier and happier when the sun is out ✨
    • It’s one of those weeks where I don’t have a clue what day it is anymore 😂 all I do know is that after today I have a 4 day weekend and I cannot blooming wait! 💕
    • ✨ Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. ✨
I watched The Lion King again last night and yes of course I still cried 😂
Mufasa is the latest Funko up on the blog if you fancy a nosey 💕
    • I don’t think I will ever not love this @urbandecaycosmetics palette 💕 it’s definitely my go to in the mornings when I am getting ready for work ✨