1. Spend more time outside. Usually, as soon as it is light and warm enough I move outside. That is until the first bug comes along and I am back indoors like a flash. I have recently got back into regular walks outside, so I just want to continue this more as I feel a lot better for it.
I don’t even know where this past week and a bit has gone! I had every intention of having a blogging Easter weekend, but that just didn’t happen. I ended up eating my body weight in chocolate (who didn’t?!) and before I knew it, I was going back to work. A little break was actually really nice though. It also got me thinking of a few things that I want to do once the nice weather really starts kicking in.
2. Lose weight. This links to the first point in terms of walking. Last summer, I managed to lose over a stone, but as winter came it crept back on. I am hoping that this summer I can reach my goal weight and I’m sure all of the walking will help.
3. Wear more dresses. I love wearing dresses, but I find I rarely wear them in the winter. As soon as the sun comes out properly though, I am going to dig all of the floral dresses I have out of the wardrobe.
4. Go to the seaside. I blooming love the seaside. I live at least 2 hours from any seaside though, so I can never just pop there. Also, chips at the seaside are the besttttttt.
5. Change hair colour again. I have only just changed my hair colour, but already I’m thinking of my next shade. It will definitely be changing in the next few months, I am feeling something pastel again.
6. Wear lots of hair flowers. Summer is made for flower crowns. I don’t even care when they go out of fashion, I will always have flowers in my hair.
7. Have cocktails in the sun. I cannot wait for late evenings drinking cocktails in the garden. I love it when it stays warm and doesn’t get dark until late. Someone pass me a Cuba Libre.
8. Have a picnic. I haven’t been on a picnic in years. I definitely want to change this, this year.
9. Go on adventures. I want to get in the car and drive somewhere new. More adventures this year please?
10. Just have fun!
I don’t know why, but I have just felt a little off for the past few summers, so I am determined to have fun and appreciate the little things this year.
Do you guys have any plans for the summer? ♥