Oh am I glad to see March. I find that February can be a bit of a miserable month, but March brings me Flowers, Sunshine and hope of Spring so it is usually a much better month for me. I find that everything starts to look a lot prettier in March too and I cannot wait.
I found my wishlist really easy to create this month, some month’s I don’t feel as inspired as others, but this one I definitely was.
Urban Decay Afterdark Palette
– This palette looks gorgeous! That gold shade looks perfect and I think I need to invest in this to sit alongside my Moondust palette as it is looking a little lonely!
Unicorn Necklace / Tatty Devine – I love the colours in this, it would be perfect over a pastel tee or lightweight jumper.
Beast Cuddly / The Disney Store
– I have wanted this cuddly for years. Every Christmas/Birthday, Lewis and my mum think the other one is getting it, so neither of them do…and guess who still doesn’t have the cuddly. They obviously need to brush up on their co-ordinating skills. Ha.
Bunny Case / Skinnydip
– This case is so cute and perfect for Spring. I love the fact that the bunnies have cute little fluffy tails too!
GALifornia Blush / Benefit
– This blush looks wayyy too pretty to use. I absolutely love the design though, perfect for those Summer vibes.
MAC Colour Rocker Collection
– I swatched this collection at the weekend and my hand looked like a rainbow. I am loving these bold shades, I just can’t decide which one to buy.
Batman Lego Minifigures
– You all know how I love a minifigure and the Batman collection is no different. Harley is my favourite.
I am optimistic for March, I am going to try my best to make it a good month. I can’t wait for the longer evenings either. Not long and the BBQ will be back out.