Yayyyyyy, the clocks have changed! Spring is one of my absolute favourite seasons. My mood is instantly lifted in the lighter months and I just tend to feel a lot happier. I like Winter and the darker months, but I tend to get sick of them really quickly and end up counting down the days until Spring. I thought I would pop down a few things that I am really looking forward to this year.
1. Lighter Evenings. OMG YES. This is one of my favourite things about Spring. I no longer feel like I am living in constant darkness and can take blog photos in the evening, when there isn’t just a 1 hour window of daylight!
2. BBQ’s. I know this is technically a Summer thing, but if there is a day that is warm enough, that won’t stop me busting out the BBQ in April.
3. Flower Crowns. I love wearing flowers in my hair, wearing them in Winter doesn’t quite have the same effect though, especially when the whole garland ends up dripping wet. I think I need to invest in some new ones this year too..
4. Flowers Blossoming. Keeping with the flower theme, I love watching the flowers start to bloom in Spring. Everything just looks so much prettier and more colourful.
5. Pretty Clothes. Spring is perfect fashion-wise. The ditsy prints and cute little dresses are right up my street.
6. Pastel Nail Polishes. Don’t get me wrong, I wear pastel nail polishes all year round but Spring is the perfect time to show them off properly.
7. Makeup Releases. Some of the makeup releases I have seen cropping up for Spring look amazing. I need to start saving, pronto!
8. Chocolate. Gimme all the Easter eggs!
9. Sunglasses. Any glimpse of the sun and I can’t resist popping my sunglasses on. Hopefully this Spring is a sunny one and I will get to wear them lots.
10. Pretty Stationery. Spring stationery is just so cute! I may already have 5 notebooks under my bed, but who said I don’t need more!
I hope you are all looking forward to what Spring will bring as much as me! Are there any other things that you are looking forward to over the next few months? ♥