I started off the year with only one goal, but as the weeks have gone on, I have realised there are actually a few things that I want to have achieved by the end of the year. I suppose they are goals really, but the word goal scares me incase I don't reach them, so I see them as things that I do already that I just want to improve on.
There is a bit of a mixed bag on blog and life things, but these are all things that I want to work on this year..
1. Improve my photography. I absolutely love taking photos and I feel my style of photography has improved so much in the past year. I just want to keep on going to see where it takes me.
2. Save more money. It wasn't until I looked at my statements properly that I realised how much money I waste. Well not any more, I think that dire sight has shocked me into saving or I will never be able to move out!
3. Plan and schedule. This is something that I started to do more towards the end of last year using my bullet journal and it has helped so much. I definitely want to continue this more into this year.
4. Take more photos. This one links into number one, but as much as I like taking photos I always forget. I see perfect opportunities to take photos when I am out and then go home annoyed with myself that I didn't take any.
5. Go outside more. I know this one sounds silly, but I feel so much better when I have gone outside for some fresh air. Especially during the winter, going outside really helps me when I am feeling a little low. Stupid as it sounds PokémonGO has really got me out walking more too!
6. Lose weight. This is a bit of a personal goal really, but I started to lose weight towards the end of last year and felt so much better about myself. Christmas came along and that has fallen aside a little, so its time to work on this again and get to my target weight.
7. Play around with my hair more. I know I dye my hair all sorts of crazy colours, but it wasn't until this post that I realised I don't really do anything with it. So I have dug out my hair book and want to practise all of the fancy plaits and buns.
8. Knit more. For some reason, I haven't knitted or crocheted anything in ages. I just can't seem to find the time. I feel so relaxed when I do it though, so I think I may take an hour before bed and start again.
9. Follow more makeup tutorials. I love watching makeup tutorials, but I am always too scared to try them myself. I am definitely going to give them a go this year though, whats the worst that could happen, you never know if they are any good they may end up on here!
10. Make more blogging friends. Last year was such a good year for getting to know you lovely bunch. I want to continue this, so please come say hi!
I am really excited to try and improve on all of these things. Hopefully this year is going to be a good one! ♥