20 songs that make me…love disney!

disney playlist top 20
I have the widest taste in music ever. I seriously listen to anything from Slipknot to Glee, Diana Ross to Sam Smith. If it’s catchy or something I can singalong or dance/rock to, it is probably on my iPod. I thought I would start a new series of 20 songs that I like from different genres, films or memories and share them with you. We will see how it goes!
It was only natural to start with my favourite Disney songs. I honestly don’t think I talk about Disney enough on this blog, so thought this would be a good place to start. LOL! I don’t know why, but the photo above makes Ariel look like a bit of a sweaty Betty. Not too sure how that has happened, bless her!

There are certain Disney songs that just make me want to sing along at the top of my voice, normally in front of the mirror or driving along. I have made these into a little playlist that instantly cheers me up when I am feeling a little blue.
You can probably tell my favourite Disney films from the playlist as I ended up choosing more than one song from these films! Lion King anyone?! I have some classic Disney anthems in here, but there are a few other little gems too. I couldn’t do a Disney playlist without adding The Nightmare Before Christmas now could I?!
Would any of these songs be in your Top 20?
Share:

1. February 22, 2016 / 4:07 am

Oh yes! This is my kind of playlist! I absolutely love Disney, I don't think I could just limit myself to Top 20! Love your tunes <3

xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

• February 25, 2016 / 9:59 pm

Ha thank you! It was hard to choose only 20! 😀

2. February 22, 2016 / 4:44 am

Haha, you definitely love Disney! I'm there with you! And I'm glad someone else collects POP figures. I love "Belle" and it brings back even happier memories after performing with friends at all night karaoke in Japan. We could only really do Disney songs, though, because we weren't very good at reading the Japanese hahaha! Definitely feeling the Nightmare Before Christmas jams, as well.

Also, I love your blog name. I had to click on it when I saw it! My names Sinéad and it rhymes with mermaid. Lol I also have the worst jokes.

xx Sinéad

• February 25, 2016 / 10:01 pm

This is an amazing comment! 😀 I love funky pops as you can probably tell. Karaoke in Japan sounds wonderful 🙂

3. February 22, 2016 / 7:29 am

This is Brilliant Emily… I remember watching frozen in the office! Lol and you can't beat a bit of the Lion King! I love "under the sea" Sebastian always lifts my spirits!! Love your writing style, by the way! Keep up the good blogging!!
    L xx

• February 25, 2016 / 10:02 pm

Haha Leon! Frozen in the office was amazing! Thank you for the lovely comment 🙂

• February 25, 2016 / 10:03 pm

They are the best ones 🙂