Makeup Look: Deep Gold

deep gold makeup look
I love playing with makeup at the weekend. I think its the fact that I’m not rushed compared with the week, when I just scrape it to work on time after picking the best lipstick to wear that day. What can I say, I love my bed!
I liked my makeup yesterday, so thought I would take a quick snap and show you what I used.

Please excuse the hair in these photos. As much as I love it, it is being a right pain lately. The blue dye just isn’t taking to the most recently bleached bit of hair, so I am having to wear it up a lot more to try and cover the streakiness until it gets sorted. *criessssssss* If you have any tips for this, please help!
I really like the boldness of this shadow, it is a lot less harsh than black but still has that intensity to create a smokey eye and the glitter pieces make the look ever so twinkly. Somehow out of the billion photos I took, I only found one I like…typical!
I hope you all have a lovely week however you are spending it!
Share:

1. January 12, 2016 / 3:17 pm

That shadow is beautiful!! I'm terrible at eyeshadow myself but trying to experiment a little more often to get it right :p
    This is a great look on you x
    And I hope the hair dye sorts itself out soon. Are you a Directions or Manic Panic gal? I would just say to put it on and leave on as loooong as possible.
    Gillian  xx  EyelinerFlicks.com

• January 18, 2016 / 10:43 pm

Oh thank you lovely! I just pile it on and hope for the best! I'm a Directions girlie, I think I may have fixed it by leaving it on for hours aha! Thank you for the advice 🙂

2. January 16, 2016 / 11:09 pm

That shadow with the warm peachy blush is just stunning. This whole makeup look came together really, really well. You're beautiful!

What dye are you using? Ion color brilliance was my dye of choice when I had blue hair.

Tazhiana
    Tazhiluxe.com

• January 18, 2016 / 10:44 pm

Awww thank you! 🙂 I use Directions at the minute but will have a looksie at this one too. I'm always looking for new dyes to try! 🙂

3. January 24, 2016 / 10:25 am

MAC Mehr is such a beautiful shade of lipstick! Gorgeous look.

Parie x